Read Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic - Ch 1, Pg 22

We moved this content to the new website: readgraphicnovel.online.

Now you can read Alison Bechdel's Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic Graphic Novel: HERE

Read Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic - Chapter 1: Old Father, Old Artificer - Page 22. An awesome graphic novel by Alison Bechdel.
Read Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic - Chapter 1, Page 22
Or try these awesome titles:
Follow me: Follow on Facebook Follow on Pinterest Follow on Twitter Follow on VKontakte

1 comments:

Click here for comments
Unknown
admin
May 24, 2017 ×

Only then you will realize how much of an importance is a person once they are gone. :( From a standpoint of someone who is not that close with his dad, I can agree that at some point I may have questioned the relationship between me and him but as I grew older and more mature I came to realize the smallest things that he do to provide for us and make our lives happy. LOVE YOUR PARENTS GUYS!

avatar